The FAVOR IS REAL!!
THE FAVOR IS REAL!!
“It just happened out of the blue.” “It fell right into my lap.” “I don’t know how, but I passed.” “I can’t believe it, but it was easy.” “I didn’t ask for anything, they just gave it to me.” “I can’t explain it, I’m just blessed.” Yes the struggle is real, but the FAVOR is more REAL!
I can’t tell you how often I have watched others work hard for a position, for increase, or a blessing but for me it was easy. Easy for me without having to game someone for it or not having to bust my behind for it.
Has this ever happened to you? It’s called divine favor.
Over the years, many have heard about favor, gotten excited about favor, and even stumbled on favorable circumstances every now and then. How do you get it to operate in your life on a daily basis?
God has divine favor for you everyday but why haven’t you seen it? What does it take to live this way?
What is favor, exactly?
Favor is preferential treatment or unfair partiality. It’s when you are given what you DON’T deserve. It’s doors opening, blessings falling, supernatural occurrences, being at the right place at the right time, with no real explanation as to why.
Romans 5 says that we have access into his grace (favor ) by our faith. Keep in mind, that your faith, belief, action, causes God’s divine favor to come your way and manifest in your life.
In the following are a few steps to help you activate divine favor:
Expectation is powerful. Expect God to do the unexpected in your life. He loves it when we totally depend on him.
Regardless of how things appear to be, make the decision to walk by faith and not by sight. Favor is received simply by faith
Declare, Declare, Declare! Declare favor in your life. Speak your desires into existence. You have what YOU say, not what others say about you.
Daily give God praise for his favor. He inhabits, lives, and abides in the praises of his people.
Here are just a few scriptures on favor to encourage you:
- For out of His fullness [the superabundance of His grace and truth] we have all received grace upon grace [spiritual blessing upon spiritual blessing, favor upon favor, and gift heaped upon gift]. John 1.16 AMP
- For You, O Lord, will bless the righteous; With favor you will surround him as with a shield. Psalm 5.12 NKJV
- Through Christ we can approach God and stand in his favor. So we brag because of our confidence that we will receive glory from God. Romans 5.2 GW
- A good man will obtain favor from the Lord, But He will condemn a man who devises evil. Proverbs 12.2 AMP
- Good understanding gains favor, But the way of the unfaithful is hard. Proverbs 13.15
- And God is able to make all grace [every favor and earthly blessing] come in abundance to you, so that you may always [under all circumstances, regardless of the need] have complete sufficiency in everything [being completely self-sufficient in Him], and have an abundance for every good work and act of charity. II Corinthians 9.8 AMP
- But Jehoahaz sought the favor of the Lord, and the Lord listened to him; for He saw the oppression of Israel, how the king of Aram oppressed them. II Kings 13.4 AMP
- I also made provision for contributions of wood at designated times, and for the firstfruits. Remember me with favor my God. Nehemiah 13.31
Cheryl Lynn Smith
Women’s Life, Business, & Action Coach
#Divine favor #Favor is real # Expectation #Supernatural #Declare